When you join the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Chamber of Commerce, you are linking arms with other professionals and organizations who have a strong desire to strengthen business and community thus creating a better place for all to live, learn, and do business. As a chamber member, you receive access to monthly networking opportunities; referral programs; online and print media exposure; exclusive discounts; SOCA benefits (joinsoca.com), promotional events, and professional development opportunities.
We believe in supporting our members wherever possible in an effort to create vast opportunities that make a difference for others in this community and beyond. We hope you’ll join us!
- Implementing a Culture Based Safety Program
- Free Group Rating Application AC-3
- Emergency Exits and Exit Routes
- Safety Congress
- Safety Training
- Why Safety Programs are not Successful
- Temporary Authorization to Review Information
- CareWorks Letter to Chamber Members
- 10 Step Business Plan for Safety
- ABC’s of Safety
- Work Place Wellness Grant Program
- Safety and Health Services
- Safety Services Catalog (click advanced and continue)
- Why Employees Get Hurt
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program
- Preventing Accidents Before They Happen
- Destination Excellence
- 10 Step Explanation
- Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- Group Rating Accountability Letter
- Care Works Incident Investigation
Discounts & Member Rates
Receive SOCA benefits. Receive more information: www.joinsoca.com
Anthem SOCA Plan for 20-50 employees.
Call 1-866-530-7622 to learn more about Chamber Rx discounts.
CorVel is an independent, non-insurance affiliated managed care firm offering an MCO for state-funded employers through the HPP Program, as well as QHP services for self-insured employers.
Sherwin Williams offers discounts to chamber members.
Office Depot offers a savings program to chamber members. Save on supplies, technology, print services and more.
Hunter Consulting Co. offers a workers compensation group rating plan. Visit http://www.hunterconsulting.com for more information.
Visit http://www.careworks.com or call 1-800-837-2300 for more information on services available to chamber members.