When you join the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Chamber of Commerce, you are linking arms with other professionals and organizations who have a strong desire to strengthen business and community thus creating a better place for all to live, learn, and do business. As a chamber member, you receive access to monthly networking opportunities; referral programs; online and print media exposure; exclusive discounts; SOCA benefits (joinsoca.com), promotional events, and professional development opportunities.
We believe in supporting our members wherever possible in an effort to create vast opportunities that make a difference for others in this community and beyond. We hope you’ll join us!
- Implementing a Culture Based Safety Program
- Free Group Rating Application AC-3
- Emergency Exits and Exit Routes
- Safety Congress
- Safety Training
- Why Safety Programs are not Successful
- Temporary Authorization to Review Information
- CareWorks Letter to Chamber Members
- Coalition Form
- Fact Sheet
- 10 Step Business Plan for Safety
- ABC’s of Safety
- Work Place Wellness Grant Program
- Safety and Health Services
- Safety Services Catalog
- Why Employees Get Hurt
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program
- Planned Safety
- Preventing Accidents Before They Happen
- BWC Safety Staff Assignments
- MCT-Approved Group Ratings
- Destination Excellence
- 13 Guidelines for Group Rating Two Hour Safety Training
- 10 Step Explanation
- Group Experience and Safety Program Requirements
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- Group Rating Accountability Letter
- Incident Investigation
- Reciprocal Exemption Statutes
Discounts & Member Rates
Receive SOCA benefits. Receive more information: www.joinsoca.com
Anthem SOCA Plan for 20-50 employees.
Call 1-866-530-7622 to learn more about Chamber Rx discounts.
CorVel is an independent, non-insurance affiliated managed care firm offering an MCO for state-funded employers through the HPP Program, as well as QHP services for self-insured employers.
Sherwin Williams offers discounts to chamber members.
Office Depot offers a savings program to chamber members. Save on supplies, technology, print services and more.
Chamber members receive discounts on document destruction.
Hunter Consulting Co. offers a workers compensation group rating plan. Visit http://www.hunterconsulting.com for more information.
Visit http://www.careworks.com or call 1-800-837-2300 for more information on services available to chamber members.
Infintech specializes in credit and debit card payment processing. Our national chamber affinity program enables chambers to offer exclusive rates to their members, through combined group buying power. The average chamber member reduces their processor fees by 40%.