The Brook Mills 10K is the 3rd race in the Miami Valley Race Series which includes four races spanning the entire Miami Valley (other events listed below). This year the Brook Mills 10K also serves as the Road Runners Club of America 10K State Championship! This race is unique among the series as it comes with a Farmers Market and Health and Wellness Festival that combine feature 20+ vendors for you to enjoy after the event! The race offers a lovely small town certified course that splits right through downtown, winds through beautiful Little Sugarcreek into the quiet neighborhoods of Bellbrook before winding back to town and to the finish! This event is all that is right about small town races! All runners will receive the following;
– Official Race Long Sleeve Shirt
– Gorgeous Finisher Medal (complete the Crossroads 5K, Historic Germantown 8K, and Gem City Classic 15K/5K to earn a custom medal rack to display your medals!)
– Free race photos from Joe Craven Photography
– Live music from DJ Ron Perry
– USATF certified and fast race course
– Chip timing
– Excellent selection of post-race food
– Handmade in the USA wooden awards for Overall, Masters, and
Age Group winners three deep.
– Portion of race entry supports the Bellbrook Sugarcreek Family Resource Center
– One step closer to earning the coveted custom medal rack to display your medals!
1K Kids’ Fun Run presented by Dayton Children’s Hospital participants will receive:
– Custom finisher medal
– Custom race bib
– And of course we will let you enjoy the post-race food too!
For runners who want a season of challenges, complete all four races and earn a custom medal rack which to proudly display your medals!
The Crossroads 5K (June 26th)- https://www.facebook.com/events/902053123700883/
The Historic Germantown 8K (August 7th) – https://www.facebook.com/events/448330759805863/
The Gem City Classic 15K/5K (November 13th) – https://www.facebook.com/events/738624813484074
Top 3 overall, masters, and age group winners will receive custom handmade wooden awards to commemorate their accomplishment!
1st M/F – $150
2nd M/F – $125
3rd M/F – $100
4th M/F – $75
5th M/F – $50
Course Record Bonus – $50
Men’s Record – 31:36.0 (Matt Lemon, 2019)
Women’s Record – 35:28.6 (Maria Scavuzzo, 2019)
Schedule of Events
6:15 a.m. – Race day registration and packet pickup begins inside school cafeteria (51 S East St)
7:05 a.m. – 1K Kids’ Run Starts
7:30 a.m. – 10K Starts
8:45 a.m. – Award Ceremony